Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Twilight & New Moon

These past 2 days I've been reading new moon. While at the same time, trying to complete an assignment! Impressive huh?

Btw... Didn't really like new moon much. Edward disappointed me but made it up in the end. I guess that's y it took so long to finish, yes 2 days! Hehe.. As for twilight, it didn't only took 1 day to finish reading it! I couldn't put it down!

Anyway, yay! That I've got 2 week break before the chaotic semester starts again!

I'll be taking a short break before I start on book 3- eclipse. My cat, friends and bf must be annoyed the I've ignored them! Sorry!!!

Tip- if u haven't or want to read the twilight sagas again, u can download it to the iPhone / iPod touch. Love it!!! Plus it cost cheaper too.

-- Post From Denice's iPhone