Thursday, April 30, 2009

Big hair!

I've been using various volumising products for about 5 yrs! I longed for a thick head of hair! Mine's the typical Asian hair, ... Flat. Straight n black in colour! I've got Bridget Bardot hair envy!!!


But not her right now though... Here's a before and after


Eeks! Anyway,... Prolly 30? 40? Yrs ago, she was the ultimate sex kitten symbol! Loveeeee that hair! Guess the angelina of that era?!

Anyway, thanks to whoever created volumising hair products! What I'd like to do is share my top 3 :)

#2 & #3 respectively...


Fat hair '0' calories by Sami (approx$6) & Sunsilk's natural volume (approx$10)

I'll start with #3 sunsilk natural volume. It's good for just a couple of hrs. Ok if you're just using it for a nice dinner in the restaurant but it definately won't hold the volume if it's a big night out! ;)

#2 the fat hair '0' calories by Sami. Honestly, I bought this because of it's cute name hehee... Fat hair '0' calories :) I didn't expect much out of it but it worked better than I expected! It's good for a big night out :) however, don't leave it in your hair too long before blowdrying! It may leave a slightly sticky residue. Best to be blown dry immediately after applying the product to damp hair!

And the #1...


Tigi's catwalk root boost!!! Not only does this last over hours and through out the whole night, my hair's still kinda fat the next day! The dowside is... It's approx $26!

The way I work the product into my hair...

After a shower, towel dry your hair. Work product in a stripe all over the hair and comb thru with a wide tooth comb. Then.. Flip your head upside down and blast it with the hairdryer!

Do let me know if you've got or know any good volumising hair products! :)

-- Post From Denice's iPhone