Monday, April 13, 2009

Occupied

Been bz with twilight saga n re-reading eclipse :) then we both went to freo's art festival. It's just street buskers performing. Had lots of fun! Will post pics soon!

Ohh n updates on jap night too! This was held at the deen, northbridge. Here it is.

We were early! The event started at 5-9pm! Gosh.. I don't think I've ever gone nightclubbing THAT early!






This artist, Goma (from japan of course!) was great! He spun techno while playing the digeridoo(??!???) ahaha.. I don't think I've spelled it right.



And.... There's also takoyaki!!!! Yum! But was quite expensive :( $5 for 6 balls I think.




I'll make some sometime this week... Just need to get some octopus or maybe crabsticks. I've already got the pan n other ingredients!

Blue nails this week!!! :)



-- Post From Denice's iPhone