Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ok.. Maybe I overdid it

I was back in Brunei again and I also took a trip to Hong Kong with my dad! We got a new dog! RIP mattrix was suspected to have been poisoned :(




Anyway, to cure mum's heart, we got another dog! Scruffy! :)




He's sooo adorable! However, his skin had somesort of fungus on it and he really stink when we got him. He's been treated and given lots of love! So he no longer stinks now!

Ok, here's where I overdid it on shopping. But can you blame me? Hahaa..




Bangles! Some crystal, some resin and some are just plastic!



3 boxes of falsies! The black box is Korean, bought from sasa and the other two are Taiwanese from sogo.



MAC loot from the colourcraft and naked honey collection. I was told that the naked honey wasn't available throughout Asia! But I managed to get this from hongkong international airport duty free area :)



The green and orange pack are eye pads! Cucumber and orange. So I don't have to peel them to use fruits on me anymore (or until I run out of them) pack of 10! Some empty cosmetic jars and bottles and those 2 other pink ones are Japanese! One's an eyelid glue to help achieve the look of double eyelids without the surgery :) and a false eyelash applicator (which I don't really need but I'm just curious about!)

-- Post From Denice's iPhone