Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Liquid eyeliner review

I'm obsessed with liquid eyeliners! It's such a godsend! You can wear it alone for a crisp and clean look or under pencil eyeliners to make it smugy and last throughout the day! I've tried a few over the years.. Here's my thoughts!





Besides the above Lancome, the FaceShop and covergirl, I've also tried Chanel's and Skin food's liquid liners!



(above pic posted 22aug! I'm cleaning my makeup table and found it! The Chanel liquid liner)

Chanel- extremely pricey and unfortunately, price didn't live up to the result :(

Skin food- it's good if you are lazy :) after drying, it peels off. But downside, it won't last long on your lids!

Lancome- too watery for my liking.

TheFaceShop- I like the brush but, the liner doesn't stay on for the day. I had to reapply at least once every 4-5 hours!

Covergirl- I did heart this product for a few months. It did a good job and lasted longer than any I've ever tried!

Finally, I found the eyeliner of my dreams!!! Love it!!! Thank you Mr Max Factor!!!



I bought this before going on holiday to Asia (Brunei, Malaysia, Hongkong and China) last month. This product lasted through humidity! It's sooooo awesome! And at an inexpensive price too!

If you're a beginner or a pro at eyelining, I would recommend this! The brush is soft at it's tip! and stiff thereafter! This helps you to be more controlled! And no 'pot' to put into for refilling the brush, it automatically wets the brush! No shaking needed! *I bought this in myer

Ps: trip pics soon! 1 pic i've shared with a twitter-blogger can be found @swexyhk

-- Post From Denice's iPhone