Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kiss me deadly

Just finished reading "Kiss me deadly" by Michele Hauf. It was a free book downloaded from Stanza app through Harlequin from my iPhone.




I'm still stuck on Twilight sagas and have read all 4 books 3 times now! So I downloaded something 'sort of' different. This romance novel is between a vampire and a witch. And it has werewolves in it too!

Get this, the vampires and witches are natural enemies but the vampire falls under the witches's accidental love spell! Humourous at first but then came all the detailed f* sessions!

Overall it's an 'ok' book. Took 3 days to complete. However, the other series that follows it.. will need to be purchased and I'm not sure if I would. But the author does leave it hanging to obviously want you to want more of Nikolous and Ravin plus *** (I don't want to spoil it!)

I would recommend this to some friends!

-- Post From Denice's iPhone