Sunday, March 29, 2009

iPhone blogging test

I've just downloaded blogpress on the iPhone. Trying out the app here (obviously!)
and see if it really works well so I can continue blogging whilst I'm travelling to Brunei Singapore and Bali in May!

Ok here's a pic of last nights fancy dress party! It's only of my 1960s inspired mod look. I forgot my camera! So once my friends post the pics on facebook, I'll load one here!



What I've used:
- mac studio moisture fix lotion & two faced shadow insurance to prime first
- brushed mac medium mineralized skinfinish all over face
- then estee lauder gel & mac's soba on eyebrows
- then colour whole crease with a white eyepencil and I packed on the shadow with mac white frost
- followed by brushing just above the crease with mac scene & lightly line with mac carbon & dazzlelight to highlight above that
- then I've put on mac hello kitty lashes! (love it!)
- finally line the eyes to finish with face shop liquid liner

Hope you'll try it! It looks weird at first but I've come to like it and will use this look again! It gives you 'bigger eyes' as it creates an illusion of a false crease :)

Ps: I've successfully weaved squares! Will post my attemps and success soon!

-- Post From Denice's iPhone